We understand the impact the pandemic has had on the economy and are extending the following rate through 3/31/2021
$65/hour regardless of the day of the week. This is a change from our $75/85 per hour rate of before.
We do have a 4-hour minimum. There are no other taxes or fees. Gratuity is not included and at your discretion. The only surcharge is a 3% one if paying by credit card. That’s it!!
Long-distance pickups to San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento or Santa Rosa incur an additional $60 fee. Weekday pickups in San Francisco are not offered at this time.
Itinerary preparation services are included in the price. If you’d like us to plan the entire day, fill in some gaps or just drive according to your own itinerary we’re happy to tailor the day to your liking. Please read our previous Trip Advisor reviews on our testimonials page.
Looking to book a larger group tour? Please visit our sister website at
- Napa Valley Wine tasting Tour Transportation Chauffeur Top 10 Best Limo Service in San Francisco, California USA, Napa Sonoma Blend Wine Tours
- Limousine Service Sonoma Napa Valley Wine Tour , Napa Sonoma Blend Wine Tours San Francisco Limo: SF Car Service
- Napa Valley Wine tour, Sonoma Winery Tour, tasting, Napa Sonoma Blend Wine Tours Private Transportation Service, Chauffeur | San Francisco City Tour
- Napa Sonoma Blend Wine Tours, Napa Sonoma Wine Tasting Driver is the Bay Area’s premier corporate travel, luxury
- Wine Tasting Driver Limousine Service serves San Francisco’s Napa Sonoma limos, party vans, limo buses, sedans, airport shuttles, Napa Sonoma Blend Wine Tours
What makes us different?
Objectivity-Our only mission is to provide you with the type of experience you desire from the beginning wine novice to the seasoned connoisseur. Through our wine country relationships established over 12 years we can provide you with access to wineries you wouldn’t otherwise have known about; We do NOT take any financial consideration from ANY wineries. Our only satisfaction is connecting you with the type of day you want. This is our ironclad policy.
Custom experiences to make your visit to the wine country a memory you’ll never forget. Even if it’s your first time here we’ll whet your appetite to come back again. What is appropriate for a newcomer to wine isn’t appropriate for a seasoned wine collector. Whatever your level of interest we will provide you with unique experiences that will help you to enjoy this confusing world of wine and not be intimidated by it. After all-wine is to enjoy and the best wine in the world to you is the one you love!!
Commitment to the highest customer service standards. Thie starts with the initial contact through the “day of ” experience. Our tagline is “Your Concierge For The Day” and we stand by it. Whatever we can do to make your stay as hassle-free as possible is our objective.
An experience. Not an on-demand driver. With the ever-present availability of this service, we respect its place in your transportation choices. However, we are here to provide you with a memory and not just a ride. Our experience,, knowledge and relationships will give you a higher level of service. More importantly-we comply with all State of California regulations governing our industry including mandatory liability insurance coverage and licensing. We take our passengers health and safety seriously and include on board hand sanitizers; masks; pre-boarding temperature readings; plastic mats and seat covers as part of our daily sanitary procedures.
When making your decision to book transportation to wineries don’t leave things to chance. The link below illustrates the real costs of a DUI in California
Owner John Kopilow began his wine journey in 2005 while working in the tasting room at Chimney Rock Winery. He caught the wine bug and decided to apply his wine knowledge to the wine tour and transportation world. He worked for a larger Sonoma wine tour company from 2007 to 2014 eventually becoming a top chauffeur and Chauffeur Manager from 2012 to 2014. He then became an independent operator in 2014 and is now the sole proprietor of Napa Sonoma Blend Wine Tours as well as the sister company Bacchus Wine Experiences.
John continually strives to improve his wine knowledge and offerings through education and visits to find those hidden gems. His laid back yet fun and informative service-driven demeanor continues to serve his clients well and provides an enjoyable and unforgettable experience.
We will transport you during your wine country excursion in a luxurious 2017 Ford Expedition SUV which will comfortably seat 7 passengers, not including the driver. It comes with Sirius XM radio, all audio hookups and complimentary water, beer (1 per passenger) and soda. We are fully compliant with all State of California commercial licensing and insurance requirements.
- limo service in San Francisco Bay Area Napa Sonoma Blend Wine Tours, Napa Sonoma Wine Tasting Driver Limousine Service provides outstanding car
- SF Tour | Wine Tour in Napa Valley, Bay Area Limousine | San Francisco Car Service | Airport pickup shuttle | Napa Sonoma Blend Wine Tours
- Napa Valley Wine event tasting Tour, Airport Limo Service | Easy Pickup and Drop Off | Bay Area Limousine | Napa Sonoma Blend Wine Tours
- Napa Sonoma Wine Tasting Tour | SFO limo pickup service Limousine Booking, San Francisco Limo Service | Napa Sonoma Blend Wine Tours
- Private transportation for Napa Valley Wine tour, – Professional Chauffeurs, Sonoma Winery tour guide, Napa Sonoma Blend Wine Tours