Physical fitness is the ability to function effectively throughout your workday, perform your usual other activities and still have enough energy left over to handle any extra stresses or emergencies which may arise.
Dedicated 2 fitness Find A Personal Trainer – Indoor Fitness Training, Safely Hercules CA, Rodeo CA, Pinole CA
THE COMPONENTS OF PHYSICAL FITNESS ARE:
- Cardiorespiratory (CR) endurance – the efficiency with which the body delivers oxygen and nutrients needed for muscular activity and transports waste products from the cells.
- Muscular strength – the greatest amount of force a muscle or muscle group can exert in a single effort.
- Muscular endurance – the ability of a muscle or muscle group to perform repeated movements with a sub-maximal force for extended periods of times.
- Flexibility – the ability to move the joints or any group of joints through an entire, normal range of motion.
- Body composition – the percentage of body fat a person has in comparison to his or her total body mass.
It is everyone’s wish to have good health and a well-trained body. There are many ways in the world to make your body strong. One of them is physical training, which is really difficult to do alone. That is why we are providing Personal trainer service. NICHOLAS SMITH has considerable experience and know-how in this field. By effectively losing weight and working out your muscles, you get in shape and improve your health. Call us today and we’ll explain our fitness program in detail.
Dedicated 2 Fitness LLC is a private, personal training facility; dedicated to health and fitness, that focuses on weight loss, toning up, cardiovascular training, nutritional guidance, and overall changes to improve your lifestyle for years to come.
Personal Trainer in Hercules CA, Weight Loss Physical Fitness Training in Hercules CA, Online Trainer, Fitness Training Gym in Hercules CA, National Academy of Sports Medicine in Hercules CA, Exercise Trainer Coach in Hercules CA
With the help of a competent trainer when doing fitness exercise, you can reach your goals faster. Because each person has different physical strength and body, it is necessary to exercise that is suitable for that person. Your personal trainer is here to help.
DEDICATED 2 FITNESS LLC
Our Address: 200 Parker Ave. Rodeo, CA 94572, Phone: (510) 375-7227
Mon:11:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Tue: 6:00 – 9:00 PM
Wed:11:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Thu: 6:00 – 9:00 PM
Fri:11:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Sat:11:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Are you tired of diet tips handed out by someone with apparently unlimited income and time? For some of us, it may just not be practical to spend half of our Sunday preparing carefully portioned meals for the rest of the week, or financially feasible to buy all our meals prepackaged in just the right portions. And there are those of us who cringe at the thought of weighing food to achieve ‘optimal portion sizes’. Here are ten real life diet tips for the rest of us.
1. Eating out? Restaurant portions tend to be enormous, and if it’s on the plate, we tend to eat it. If it’s possible, order from the kid’s menu, where portions are more reasonably sized.
2. Keep healthy snacks around and easily accessible. A bowl of fruit on the kitchen table, a container of celery or carrot sticks in the refrigerator, or a couple of pop-open cans of fruit salad in your desk at work will help you grab for something healthy when those first hunger pains begin. In other words, you’ll be more likely to grab something low-calorie and good for you if it’s easy to eat.
3. Substitute canned for frozen vegetables. Canned veggies tend to be high in sodium, which you don’t need, and low in real nutrition, which you do. Buy economy size bags with zip closures to make it easy to pour out a single serving for a meal.
4. Buy a vegetable steamer. Steaming is one of the healthiest ways to cook vegetables. The food retains nearly all of its natural nutrients instead of leaching it out into the cooking water. Even better, it makes your veggies taste great – which means you’ll be more likely to eat them instead of filling up on fatty foods that pack on weight.
5. Never eat standing up. One of the easiest ways to sabotage your diet is to ‘eat without thinking’. Treat eating with the respect that it deserves. Fix yourself a plate. Sit down and eat properly. You’ll be less likely to just pop food into your mouth without paying attention.
6. Spread your meals out. When you eat three meals a day, your body tends to store whatever it doesn’t need right that moment. By adopting a ‘grazing’ habit, you’ll keep your metabolism working throughout the day. Have a small breakfast, a piece of fruit with crackers or toast at mid-morning, a light lunch and an ‘after school snack’ mid-afternoon. Just remember that you’re breaking up the same amount of food into smaller meals, not ADDING more food into your daily diet.
7. Grab a fruit juice or flavored water instead of soda. Soda is nothing but empty calories. No nutrients, lots of sugar. Instead, grab a bottle of 100% fruit juice, or water flavored with a spritz of fruit.
8. Drink water. Even the FDA recommends at least 8 full 8 ounce glasses of water a day to keep your body working right. When you’re dieting, you should drink even more. It’s not just that full feeling – water helps your body digest foods properly and cleans out your system.
9. Can’t afford a gym membership? Make a pact with friends to exercise together. Make a date at least three times a week to play volleyball, take a walk or spend half an hour doing something active.
10. Skip the potato chips. Fatty snacks fried in hydrogenated oil like potato chips contribute fat and calories and not much else. Instead, grab a handful of dried fruit or a cup of yogurt for the same amount of calories and a lot more nutritional benefit.